So today was the day we have been waiting for, for what seems like forever! It was fun to have the ultrasound done! We are pretty excited that we are having a cute little boy! I had a feeling it was a boy the day I found out I was pregnant! It feels much more real now that we know. It was very cool to see the little guy moving around inside of me! We saw his mouth opening and closing and he was lifting his hands up by his face. So cute! He was also kicking his feet around! I am sad because I still have not felt any movement. I guess he isn't quite strong enough yet. Everything looks good, his organs, spine, heart, etc looked good. He wasn't positioned well to see the four chambers of his heart so the ultrasound tech was trying to get him to move around and he wouldn't. He is stubborn like his dad. ;) He was measuring slightly big. He was in the 68th percentile, but we are still going to keep the due date November 12.
As for me I am still doing well. I get headaches more frequently, but nothing to complain about. I am still not showing a whole lot, but more and more pregnant instead of chubby. The nurse said I was still hiding everything really well and she told me not to be surprised if I came next time and have gained a lot of weight and "popped".
We are beyond excited and can't wait to meet this little guy!
Congrats!! That's so exciting :) Do you have any names picked out?
ReplyDelete