Sunday, June 17, 2012

Boy or Girl?!



That is the big question! Tomorrow is the big day, 3:00 can not come soon enough! I am so excited I can't even stand it! I don't care what it is, as long as it is healthy! I have had a feeling it is a boy this whole time, so that's what I am sticking with. Some days I want a boy and some days I want a girl. So honestly I would be happy with either!!!

My aunt did the pencil test to me last week. (Haven't heard of the pencil test? This will tell you all about it. http://pencilpregnancytest.com/ If I was cool enough I would just link it automatically, but I can't figure out how to do it. I tried to add a link, but nothing).
Anyways, the pencil predicted 4 kids. First, boy. Second, boy. Third, girl. Fourth, girl. Which sounds perfect to me! We will see how accurate the pencil is! Haha.

So tell me what you think. Boy or Girl?

1 comment: