Sunday, May 20, 2012
Baby
I am sure everybody already knows by now that we are expecting a little baby in November! We are feeling so blessed and we both are so excited! It is going by super slow! I can't wait for November to get here. I have been super lucky and have not had any morning sickness. If I wait too long to eat I might get a little nauseous, but then I eat and I am fine. I am starting to show a little bit more and more everyday. I have noticed it depends on what I am wearing to see how big I look. Without any clothes on I can defiantly tell my body is changing! Most stranger would just think that I ate too much for lunch. I can't wait until I look a little more pregnant. We have a crib and some other nursery stuff picked out already, but I am really struggling with the car seat. I just want a neutral looking one so it can go either way and I can use it for future kids, but I am having a hard time finding one. Well that's not true. I found one that I really like and of course it is the most expensive one!
I can't wait to find out what we are having! I have my ultrasound scheduled for June 18th. I had an appointment at 11 weeks and we heard the babies heart beat for the first time. It put a smile on my face and I just sat there and listened with googly eyes, it seemed so surreal. The heartbeat was super fast. The doctor said if I believed in old wives tales it was a girl. We will have to see. I felt a bond with it that day and I think once I know what we are having I will even have a greater bond. I am excited and can't wait.
As I told the kids in my class, some of them were so cute about it. A few of them tried to lift up my shirt to see the baby in my stomach. A few others told me that I wasn't fat enough yet (I will take that as a compliment I guess). Then all the boys told me that they hoped it was a boy, while all the girls told me that it was a girl.
I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and I have another appointment. I will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're so happy for you! Hurry up, November!! One thing to consider when choosing a carseat is how much it weighs without the baby in it....some of them are so stinkin' heavy all by themselves and then you add a baby to it...and holy moly! But....you probably have stronger arms than I do, so I'm sure you'll be fine with whatever!
ReplyDeleteYay! I can't wait to find out what you are having! I also had a hard time with the car seat! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteyay... congrats, im way excited for you
ReplyDelete