Monday, March 5, 2012

LoVe

I have been wanting to blog about this since Valentine's and am finally getting around to it. It is better late than never right? But I just wanted to have a post about the love of my life and list a few reason why I love him!


So here I go.
* I love Neal so much because he is such a hard worker. He goes to school ALL day and then studies ALL night so that he can provide for me and our family one day!
* I love when he sings goofy (like Ryan Reynold's does in The Proposal). It makes me fall in love with him all over again.
* I love when he really smiles, he has this cute crooked smile that melts his heart.
* I love how knowledgeable he is about the gospel. He teaches me so much all the time.
* I love how he watches chick flicks with me, even though he can predict the ending with in the first 5 minutes.
* I love how he kisses me and tells me that he loves me every night before bed and before he leaves for school in the morning.
* I love how he can calm me down in any situation.
* I love how big of a softy he is, even though he acts tough.
* I love how he really is my better half and I can't live without him!

I could keep going and going but since this was our third valentine together I decided to do three things for each year.



I am so glad you are my valentine forever and always!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this lovey, mushy post!! hehe. I miss your face!!

    ReplyDelete