I get up for work at 7:00, get ready, walk Gabby, and work from 9-6, get home, eat, do the dishes, and then before I know it, it is 11:00 and time to go to bed.
The weekends are so precious and go by so fast. We don't usually do a lot, but just spend lots of time together. A few weekends a go we did something a little different. We watched my co-teachers kids for the night. It gave us a little taste of parenthood, and showed us that we definitely aren't ready to have a four year old and an eight year old. We took them to McDonald's, which if you already didn't know is the nastiest place on earth. We definitely will not be taking our kids to McDonald's. We came back to our house played games and watched Rio. It was kinda fun to watch Neal with the kids. I know that someday he will be a great dad!
This past weekend, my parents surprised me and came up for the weekend. I have been a little bit home sick lately and was so glad they came up for the weekend! Unfortunately, there isn't much to do in Boise. But it was just fun to spend time with my parents. We showed them the Greenbelt, saw the movie Moneyball, ate some yummy food, and enjoyed each others company.
We even got to see a little red fox on the trail. It was pretty neat.
I sure do miss my parents and CAN NOT wait for Thanksgiving to come. I miss Utah and my friends! Honestly, I miss college life. Life as a student is so much better. The only plus to working so much is the paycheck! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment