Sunday, August 28, 2011

Old to New

Ogden, Utah to Meridian, Idaho.
This is where we spent our first two and a half years of marriage.

Quincy Avenue in Ogden, Utah
We loved our old little place on 3729 Quincy Avenue, me made many great memories there. It is where we cooked our first meal together, where we had our first argument, where we would hug and kiss everyday, where we had our first Christmas together, and it was our first place to call home. Even though we loved it, we were ready to move on and get out of there. It is old and needed some work. The pictures will explain....


I mean who has their washer and dryer hook-ups in the middle of their kitchen?!? And the sunflower decor and orange counter tops need to go!

I will not miss anything about this bathroom!!!


Our bedroom was so tiny, we couldn't even fit a headboard in there! I should have taken a picture of the closet! It was the smallest and most nonfunctional closet ever!
Our first home!
You were good to us!


Welcome to Idaho!

The view from the front door!
The living room is to the left.
Another view of the living room.
The kitchen! So much nicer than our old one! Love it!
Cute little dining area.
The view from the washroom.
I love all the extra storage space. I don't even have a picture of our second room in our old place because it was the storage space!
This time our washroom is not in the kitchen!
That door goes out to the garage! SOOO glad to have a garage! Especially this winter!

The main bathroom.

The second bedroom...aka...Neal's room!
Our bedroom! We were so surprised all of our new furniture could fit in this room! (I still need to figure out something to drape around the canopy. I am not sure how to do it, if anybody has any suggestions let me know! :))

Our bathroom off the bedroom! I love having two bathrooms!
I was so excited when we got here to find out we had a walk in closet! I can actually see all my clothes! And you can't even see the other half of my clothes!

Well that is our house here on Cathy Lane! We are loving it so far! It is a little bit nicer wouldn't you say? We are excited for all our new memories and adventures that we are going to make here in Idaho!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! Especially all your furniture!! Plus... amen to the garage! Can't wait for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness sakes, I LOVE your new place!!! I'm so happy for you guys! How are you liking your new job? I bet those kiddos love you. I miss you SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH.. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE your bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW girl!!!!! I am super jealous!! I loved your old place, but this new house is AMAZING!!!!!!!! And a garage?! Also, your bedroom furniture is fabulous!! YAY for Boise!!! :D

    ReplyDelete