Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Job


After many prayers and a lot of faith I finally got a job! I am a Preschool Teacher at Challenger School. (A private school with uniforms and everything). I am teaching an all day Kindergarten Prep class, they are 4 years old and are the most advance 4 year olds in the school.



Although this is not my dream job, I am very grateful to be teaching! I pretty much left a job in Ogden at the school I did my student teaching. It has been hard for me to move here and not even get called for one interview. Sorry I am going to be cocky for just one second, but I know that if they would have interviewed me they would have liked me, but nobody even gave me a chance! I had nothing on paper that made me look good or stand out against the 1,700 other applicants. Its hard to compete with somebody who was years of experience and I had none, but everybody has to start somewhere. I am frustrated with it. I want to be setting up and preparing my own classroom so bad! But I am trying to have a positive attitude and really I am so grateful to be teaching! Maybe I will like this better or this is better for me, the big guy up stairs knows more than I do. He has a plan for me and knows what is best for me! I know everything will work the way it is supposed to!

Stay tuned for pictures of our cute new home! We are loving it here in Boise so far!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Brittnee I'm SO happy for you!!!! That's amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You got your foot in the door. Congrats!! Hope you have a great experience there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super jealous of YOUR job. More details in a phone call... :D xoxo I bet you are AMAZING!!!!! Wish I could come visit your class. ;)

    ReplyDelete