Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4th of July

This 4th of July was the funnest 4th Neal and I have had since we have been married. Growing up I always went out to Copperton out by Kennecott Copper Mines because my grandpa grew up and worked out there. I hadn't been for a few years and we decided we would go this year. I am glad we went. I haven't laughed so hard for a long time. We had a huge breakfast, compete in races, and ate snow cones. I competed in tons of the races and won $10 for doing so!Mom and Tay
Chan and Neal
Me, Zach, and Dad (apparently I was the only one who got the message we were taking a picture).
Neal getting ready to do the sack race.
Go Neal Go.
I am the master at hula-hooping, but not so much at the three legged. Check this out.

HILARIOUS RIGHT?!?! We so would have won! My dad and I were cruising!
My crazy family!

We had a BBQ with Neal's family that night and went swimming.

Then we met up with some friends for fireworks which were mighty good.


Hope you all had a great 4th!

P.S. Only ten more day until we move! I am excited, but so nervous!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so fun! I cannot believe you are leaving so soon!! :( Best wishes and keep up the blogging in Boise!! I am excited for you.

    ReplyDelete