Everybody keeps asking me how it feels, and really it doesn't feel too different.
I think that when everybody is going back to school in the fall and I am not, it will be weird and when I have a real job it will be really weird!
One things is for sure, I am so excited to be done jumping through hoops, doing pointless assignments, and sitting in boring classes.
I really am going to miss the friends that I have made and the social part of it! You know me, I love to talk! Not much has changed I am still getting in trouble for talking. I was the type of student that I hate to have, I am always talking when the teaching is talking! Some things just never change.
Graduating was a big accomplishment for me.
I am the first person in my family to graduate college,
the first of my friends to get a bachelor's degree,
I graduated with honors,
I was one of the youngest students who graduated in the education department (I did it in four years!)
I am excited I stuck through it and followed my dreams!
I got very spoiled for graduating! Neal surprised me Thursday night with a new camera. I have been wanting a new one for awhile now. And he gave it to me early so I could use it for graduation!
I got a new bedroom set that I love! (picture to come later)
And we are going on a vacation, it was supposed to be for graduation, but since I am subbing we had to wait until May 30th, so that will be for our birthdays instead!
My parents threw me a nice party with lots of yummy food. My friends and family all came!
I only took a few pictures, I think my mom took more they I will need to get!
My friend Melissa and Tyler came too! I wish I would have got a picture with them before they left!
My cousin brought over some ghost pepper hot wings and Neal tried one. Here he is dying, drinking milk, trying to stop the burning. I put a tiny bit on my finger and almost died. It was so hot. I don't know how you would take a bite of it.
How fun!! This makes me excited for my graduation in a few weeks!
ReplyDelete