Saturday, April 23, 2011

College Years..

Well it's a official, I am graduated from college and done with school forever! I loved college, I loved learning, and I loved life as a student. I don't know if I am ready to go into the real world and start working an 8-4 job, 5 days a week. I liked coming home between classes and taking a nap and only working 3 hours a day. I can't believe I have been graduated from high school for 4 years! A lot has happened in those 4 years.

High School Graduation-2007
Freshman Year 2007-2008
I went to Utah State my freshman year and loved it!

My roommates of Merrill Hall.

Football Games


The Howl

My favorite part of Utah State were the basketball games!

Spring Break 2008-St. George and Las Vegas

Our first date!

Friends!

Our second home in Logan...the library. Me and Mel study the night before finals.

Neal and I started dating after spring break and we dated all summer. I had to choose if I was going to go back up to Utah State or transfer to Weber. It was a hard decision, but I wanted to be closer to Neal, so I moved to Ogden after we got engaged.
Sophomore Year 2008-2009

We got engaged right before 2008 fall semester!

We got some tats at a Weber State Homecoming Party

Homecoming Game Sophomore Year

Riding the Wildcat

Becoming true wildcats!

Neal and I got married in between fall and spring semester!

Just married!

Spring Break 09-San Diego

Junior Year 2009-2010
First day of school-Junior Year

WSU vs USU

Spring Break 2010-Grand Canyon

Neal's Graduation-2010
Senior Year 2010-2011

Weber State Basketball-2011
Student Teaching

2nd Grade

5th Grade
College Buds

Me, Alysa, and Cami

Me and Lucci

College Graduation-2011
Thanks for going down memory lane with me! I loved my college years!

3 comments:

  1. It's been a great two years my friend!!! I am so glad we met. :) I would not have survived those classes withoutcha bud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Miss Brittnee! It is such a good feeling to be done and a great accomplishment!!
    But, I just gotta say one thing, if you want an 8 to 4 job, teaching isn't it! :) I put in so many hours my first year teaching it wasn't even funny. But, what an experience! Have fun and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that picture was going to be on your blog! I would have been more presentable! :) Congrats Brittnee! Have fun and good luck in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete