Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Student Teaching

Some days, I love teaching and am so excited to go back the next day. Days like today, I think I am crazy to go into this professions. Well its too late to change my mind so I guess I will have to stick with it! Haha
Student teaching really has been so much fun and a great experience! I feel like am ready to have my own classroom. I am ready to do things my way and not have a teacher sitting in the back telling the kids to "shh" the whole time. It pretty much consumes all of my time and my thoughts. I am constantly thinking about what I have to do tomorrow, or about little Gracie, or how am I going to teach this or that. I feel bad for poor Neal, he has been so bored, we hardly get to do things together during the week. Good thing for netflex. He has been watching lots of episodes of Lost.
I have never appreciated weekends so much, until now. By the time Friday hits I am exhausted! Saturday's I have no motivation to do anything, so I don't. But I always try to do something fun over the weekend.
In January we went to two Jazz games and somehow they won both! :)

They better pull it together or I am going to have to start cheering for a different team!

We went to some Weber State basketball games!

Go Cats!

Well that is all that is going on with us. Kinda boring, I know. I just have to get through these next 9 weeks and then I will be free!

2 comments:

  1. home free! I feel ya! The cool thing is tyler and i are student teaching together so we are both ignored during the week and we don't really realize it! :) WE have been doing fun things on the weekends too even though we are dead tired when Saturday comes around. Good luck! we are almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so good!! I LOVE your blog, cuz I miss your face!! lol

    ReplyDelete