Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas and got very spoiled! We are so lucky to have such amazing families, who did way too much for us! Christmas started on December 21 for me. Neal gave me an early Christmas present, which was tickets to see Secondhand Serenade. Last time I tried to see Secondhand Serenade, I didn't quite make it to the concert. It was down at Thanksgiving Point and I was going with my bestest friend, Melanie, we were on I-15 when somebody rear-ended us, sent us flying across three lanes of traffic, where then we hit into the cement barricade. I got knocked out and don't remember a thing, Melanie's head got cut open and had to get staples. We were taken to American Fork Hospital in an ambulance. No concert for us and I think we made a lot of people late...


Anyways, Neal surprised me with the tickets and I finally got to see Secondhand Serenade! I loved every minute of it and I didn't want it to end! He played most of his old stuff, which is my very favorite! It was awesome! Neal is such a trooper for taking me to all these girly bands.
Waiting for the show to start!
Mr. John Vesley. (One day I am going to play the piano just like him).
I am in heaven!
Sexy!
Thank you so much for taking me Neal!

CHRISTMAS EVE

We spent Christmas Eve with Neal's family. We started it off by seeing Tangled. It was super cute! I love all these new Disney movies. Then, later that night, we had a huge prime rib dinner! It was delicious! I didn't take any pictures on Christmas Eve. I need to remember to take some next year! After dinner, we headed down to Sandy to be with my family. We caught the end of their party and then spent the night at my parents house. We kicked Taylor out of his bed and made him sleep on the couch! We woke up on Christmas morning to lots and lost of presents! My parents always do way too much!
Our cute stockings! Santa even brought Gabby a stocking. Yes, it says Baby's First Christmas, it is her first Christmas after all.
Neal has wanted one of these goofy hats from American Eagle since before we were married. He always lets me know every time we go there around Christmas. This year I finally got him one!
I got some cute new boots!
Us, in our new jammy's on Christmas morning.
My favorite Christmas morning tradition is going to my grandparents house for breakfast!

Me and Neal at my grandparents house!

After breakfast, we headed over to my other Grandma's place and visited with her. Then we went back to my parents and we played a fun game called "What's Yours Like?"
It was a hilarious! I don't think that I have laughed that hard in a very long time. We then cleaned up and headed back up to Ogden and went to his parents house for dinner. We opened presents and played games! Neal's parents got us Jazz tickets on the 12th row! I am so excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. your sweater is so dang cute in your second to last photo. May I ask where you got it? :-) I am glad you had a great christmas!! I miss seeing your cute face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sommer! My mom got it for me for Christmas, I think she said she got it at Ross! We should get everybody together and go to dinner or something! How is school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love Secondhand Serenade :) And that game looks like fun- We may have to get that one!

    ReplyDelete