On Friday night we went to the Tuacahn Amphitheater and saw Thriller. Neal wasn't very excited about going, but he is such a good husband he took me anyways. I think that he ended up liking it though! I really liked it! It was so fun and the amphitheater there has such a cool atmosphere. "
On Saturday we got to sleep in for the first time in a long time and it felt nice! Then we went shopping and found lots of cute stuff. Later that after noon we went to the St. George temple and did sealings. So a funny story about what happened to me while I was at the temple, I was wearing a pink bra and you could see right through my dress, so I had to leave it off as I did the sealings! I didn't know what else to do! Haha.
Anyways, I always love doing sealings, one because it doesn't take as long as a session and two because I love hearing the same blessings and covenants that I made with Neal on our wedding day. One of my goals is to go to every temple in Utah. I now have been to the Jordan River, Salt Lake, Logan, Ogden, Bountiful, and now the St. George; so I have been to six out of the fifteen. It is such blessing to have so many temples around us. It will be weird when we move out of state and the closest temple is 3 hours away. After the temple we went my cousins wedding, this was pretty much the reason why we went down. Every time I go to a wedding that is not in the temple, I just feel so grateful for the choices that I have made in my life so that I could be sealed to my best friend for all time and eternity. I wouldn’t have done it any other way!
I didn't know you went to St. George last week too. Thriller was awesome at Tuacahn. We went Saturday to see it so we just missed you. That picture with that girl is so creepy!!
ReplyDeleteAw! I miss you!! I'm glad you had a weekend away.. doesn't that just seem to make you forget about things for a while? LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete