Friday, October 8, 2010

PA update

Just a little update on what is going on with Neal and PA school. He has three more interviews coming up in November. One is in Nashville, Tennessee; the next day he has one in Winchester, Virginia; and the last one is in Pocatello, Idaho. He has heard back from all the schools now, expect the University of Utah. He should be hearing from them any day now. Hopefully, it will be good news! It would be so wonderful to move to Salt Lake. I will finally get to be closer to my family! But it would also be such a fun adventure to move away for two years!
Just a little update on school with me. I will be through sitting in a classroom at Weber State on October 20th for the rest of my college career! I will finish out this semester teaching in a 4th grade classroom then, STUDENT TEACHING in January!
Well besides that, nothing too exciting is happening. Gabby is keeping us on our toes, but we sure love having her around!

Here is our cute little family!

Loves to take naps!

And we love when she takes naps! Ha

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that he has 3 more interviews set up! I am excited to hear where you guys will end up. I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed about the U. I love the pictures. Gabby is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete