Monday, November 1, 2010

What do I want people to remember about me?

Do I want people to think that I am that girl who is negative about everything, who is always a grump, or has nothing nice to say?
Or would I rather have them remember my smile, my kind words, my positive attitude, and would they want to be my friend?
Right now I am changing my attitude!
“Regardless of your present age, you are building your life; … it can be full of joy and happiness, or it can be full of misery. It all depends upon you and your attitudes, for your altitude, or the height you climb, is dependent upon your attitude or your response to situations” President Spencer W. Kimball.
I have so much to be thankful for so why shouldn’t I be happy? I have the best husband ever who puts up with my craziness and who loves me unconditionally. I have wonderful parents who are always there for me. I have three brothers who make me laugh. I have the opportunity to get an education and only have a semester left. I have a cute, old, falling apart house, which I can call home. I have an adorable little Gabby, who brings a smile to my face everyday. I have the opportunity to work with kids and I get to be an example for them and somebody they look up too. I have friends who are there when I need them most. I have a strong, healthy body. I have the gospel of Jesus Christ to help me guide my life. And most of all I am a daughter of Heavenly Father, who loves me!

1 comment:

  1. Britt, thank you. Sometimes it takes words like that to put it all in perspective. I feel the SAME. Despite all the... crud we have to wade through, there are so many fabulous things in life. It's true!

    ReplyDelete