I am so lucky to call this sexy, smart, amazing, guy mine! I mean come on, just look at him! Yep, I know you are jealous. I get to spend the rest of my life with this hunk!
Ok, ok, enough of the mushy stuff. But really I am so proud of Neal. Neal never gives himself enough credit. A couple months ago he was worried he wouldn't get in to PA school and he started looking into Physical Therapy (I think he was going through a quarter life crisis). But in the end he decided that a PA was a better route to go for him. So, over the weekend he had a PA interview out in Indiana. After his interview he called me and told me it went really well. Of course I was so happy for him! Then, about an hour later he called me again and told me he got accepted! This time I was extremely happy for him! He did all this worrying about not being able to get accepted to any school for nothing because he got accepted the same day as his interview, my husband really is that awesome!
Neal is still waiting to hear back from a few more schools. But we could end up in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We should know where Neal is going to go by the end of November. I'll keep you posted!
We're so excited for Neal! Even if its not where you end up it is just so cool to know that he has been accepted there. I'm crossing my fingers for somewhere closer though! Haha, I'm selfish like that!
ReplyDelete