Friday, August 20, 2010

Goodbye Summer

School starts on Monday! I really have mixed feelings about going back. This is my last year. Starting in January I will be student teaching, which totally freaks me out! I think that is why I am dreading going back to school so much because I know I am that much closer to student teaching. Plus, going back to school means no more staying up late watching Lost with the hubs. Speaking of Lost, if you have any free time you should totally watch it on Hulu. It is way good and addicting! Plus, the doctor is a total hunk!
Besides watching Lost, we have done lots of fun things this summer. I would say the highlight of our summer was going on a cruise to the Mexican Rivera! My awesome dad took the whole family and we had a blast! It was the perfect vacation!


We went parasailing

We went horseback riding on the beach

I got stung by a Jelly Fish, which hurt SO bad!

We kayaked

We went on 12 different zip lines through the jungle

We dressed up and ate way too much!


I really loved every minute of it! It was a total blast!
Well besides the cruise we saw many firework shows

We went to a Rodeo

Neal took me back to Logan, it was the first time I have been back since my freshman year. I missed it so much, it is such a cute little town!


It was a good summer and ready or not school starts on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. so glad you've joined the blogging world! looks like you had a fun summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics!!! You guys definitely had a pretty sweet summer!

    ReplyDelete