Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our story!

Well, I joined the crowd and got a blog!
Just a little about us....
We got married December 17, 2008. I can't believe it has been over a year and a half and we are approaching 2 years. It is crazy to me...time flies when you are having fun!
Neal graduated from Weber with a Spanish degree in April and is currently working for Burch Creek Home Care and Hospice. Basically he works with old people. He is such a amazing guy, there is no way I could do what he does. Neal has applied for PA school and now he is just waiting to hear back from schools to see if he will get accepted. He actually just got a call from a school out in Indiana for an interview in September. So that is pretty exciting. I am kinda sad because I won't be able to go with him and it will be our first night apart since we have been married. Sad story, right?
Anyways, I have one year left up at Weber. I will graduate next spring in elementary ed. I can't believe it! A year from now I will be teaching my own class (hopefully). I work at an after school program and love it...well most days.
We love life and are waiting to see where it takes us!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you got a blog! Soooo happy! Now, you need more pictures. =) I really need to come up and see ya. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! So happy you got a blog now! That is awesome that he got an interview! Congrats to Neal!! :) I am sorry that you will have to spend a night away from each other though, that is really sad!

    ReplyDelete