Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RaNdOm!

This is going to the most random post ever!

I have 16 days left of student teaching! I can't believe it. But I really need to stop counting down. I feel like when I am counting down, I am counting away my life. There is no reason why I should count my life away like that. I should just enjoy the journey and be thankful for what I have. Student teaching has been great and I have learned and grown so much!

So I found out some good news today.......

I am going to have my very own classroom!!!! I have the awesome opportunity to be a 2nd grade substitute teacher for the last two months of school. This will be such a good experience for me! I will get a little glimpse of what it will be like to have my own classroom and to be on my own. And I can't wait to make some money again!

And my last random thing I wanted to share is something that happened in sharing time on Sunday, it was so funny! We were talking about moms and dads and the things they do to help families. We started with moms first and the kids were listing things like moms cook, clean, help with the homework, and they worry way too much. Haha! Then we started talking about dads and how they fix things, how they get mad at us, and how they have the priesthood to help us. Then one kid raised his hand and said, "Moms are important because they make baby boys, who will grow up to have the priesthood." Haha! Isn't that the cutest thing ever? They are just so cute and innocent. I am glad I have the opportunity to serve and work with kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment